Infrastructure Engineering Services- Messaging/ Exchange Engineer opportunity on a new contract.
Day shift, Monday thru Friday
After hours, weekend, and shift work may be required at times.
Candidate should expect to participate in an on-call rotation which requires being available for short notice call-ins.
Must have an Active TS/SCI clearance with a current POLYGRAPH!
Looking for an energetic, motivated system administrator/ engineer to join our department.
Roles include the following:
Provide engineering and technical expertise to the Messaging Services Team.
Provide technical support in evaluating, designing, implementing, and supporting an exchange environment, as well as mobile computing environments.
Assist in developing methods to minimize customer impact, create/edit project documentation.
Ensure all policies and procedures are followed, work within the scope of the project, and adhere to time constraints.
Help to meet strategic business goals, client requirements, and service level agreements (SLAs).
Must meet contract level requirements for position.
Candidates should have a BS Degree in related field, or 7 years of technical experience.
Technical experience should be in two or more of the following areas:
Seven or more years of related experience required to include the ability to integrate complex H/W and S/W systems; Engineering and Design of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2016 architectecture.
• Understanding of DAGs, CAS, Public Folder management, archiving and Unified Messaging; Understanding of Active Directory Group Policies, DNS, SMTP, Microsoft PowerShell, Blackberry Server and other Mobile devices, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016, Office 365 and cloud computing, Symantec Netbackup.
• Advanced analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems and maintenance of same.
• Ability to work with little supervision in high stress / high visibility environments with time sensitive requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems and ability to brief to management and customers.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to take direction and retain information.
• Ability to write, edit, and run PowerShell scrips and commands.
Should possess good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot system problems. Candidate should be comfortable before an audience of peers and/or seniors, and should possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply directly to dmagruder!flashtg.com or can also apply through our website at www.flashtg.com.
Generous Referral Bonuses!