The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Must also possess a qualifying DOD 8570 certification prior to placement.
The ideal candidate will possess experience to include:
- Seven or more years of engineering experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, file server, ARS, NFS, IIS and user management.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 – 2012 installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating to Microsoft Windows 2012 R2.
- Windows 7 installation, configuration, administration and hardening.
- SCCM integration and administration
- Experience supporting system administration to include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Experience providing Tier 2 and/or 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment SYS ADMIN LEVEL II preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Windows Server 2013
- Dell Quest tools: Change Auditor, Identity Manager, Total Privilege Access Manager, GPOADmin
- VMware vSphere/ESXi 2.0 – 5.5 installation and engineering.
- VMware deployment in the cloud.
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED +20 years experience; Associates + 15 years experience; Bachelors + 12 years experience; Masters +10 years experience; Doctorate + 8 years experience.
Apply to www.flashtg.com or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.